.

.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dreamt of him...but...

Okay you may skip this post again since this will only concern my dream last night ^^. Well who else could it possibly be? None other than bf-shhi Kim Hyun Joong! But it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. To start it off, I saw buin ( yes, buin from we got married, the partner of Hyun Joong )  Wearing white blouse and white mini skirt ( I can still remember the clothes they were wearing )   I was with my Triple S sisters and we asked where is buin going? She was with her personal assistant, and we were told that buin will be just strolling around. Out of curiosity, we followed her. And it turn out, she was meeting somebody.... it was Hyun Joong, wearing the same clothes when he was here in the Philippines for the meet and greet. Me and my friends hid behind the big rock, looking closely what they will be doing. It seems like they were meeting each other not for business purposes... you know already what I mean. The moment they sat together, Hyun Joong placed his hands to where buin hands is... ( just thinking of this scenario makes my heart beat faster ) I can see the smile in Hyun Joong's face, a smile that shows that he is really happy. We were all gossiping about it when suddenly, a scene that I am not prepared see,... Hyun Joong kissing buin... ( the thought of it makes my heart aches a lot T_T) My friends and I were all shocked and we all cried and shouted at the same time.  Luckily, I woke up from that dream.  I can't imagine staying on that dream for a longer time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails