.

.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong is really unpredictable..^^

Have you already watched Kim Hyun Joong's Haptic Mission that was aired last year? If not yet, well I do recommend you take some time to watch it since it is a series that is not scripted. The guests are Lee Min Ho, Kim Jun, Kim Bum, Son Dambi, and of course Kim Hyun Joong! They were hired by Any Call to be the an employee of Marketing Department for designer team. I never thought it would be an interesting series. Leaving my computer on while waiting for it to download was really worth it! It was my first time watching Haptic mission, and i think I'll keep watching it in the future. kekekeke I can show you the links for the playlist, but it is not arranged so just click on the episode you need to watch.


credits: doggiexbunnie@yt.com + marypoppets2@yt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails