.

.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Looking back at SS501

I had a trouble logging in yesterday. I have tried a couple of times but still doesn't work. Since I have a lot of time in my hands, (it's my rest day right?) I decided to make a fanvid for my ever dearest boys. Naaah, I didn't make a tear jerking video, instead, I have compiled their radio guesting. It was fun making it because I got to watch their old videos and it was really hilarious. They were so natural, even if it is a radio program, they are not afraid to show their true, adorkable sides! I watched it probably more than 20 times after finishing it. I love the song and the videos that are included. ( Patronizing my own work! kekeke) Well, I don't know for the reaction of other people, but for me, I really like it! I used " Radio Star " as background song. Try watching it! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails