.

.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reminiscing happy days with SS501

Yesterday, we experienced a blackout throughout Metro Manila that is why I wasn't able to post something about them.It was also my first time not to be able to watch a video of them for a day since September last year. So I was craving for them, and fortunately, I have found an old show of them having fun out on a picnic. It reminded me of the days when I first got to know them. How I wish I have become a fan on the day that they were launched so that I will have time to cherish every single moment with them.... Well, I still believe that we have a long way to go as they have already promised us, Triple S, right? So let's just watched some of their clips like this one okay? Enjoy watching! ^^




credits: superstarsubs@yt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails