.

.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SS501 Kim Hyung Jun singing "Let me be the one" on Music High

I was at work last night so I wasn't able to hear music high. And just when I got on my computer, the latest news would be about maknae singing "let me be the one" on Music High. When I heard his voice, I can easily tell that he misses his brothers already, just as we, Triple S, misses them. It was good actually that he sang the song. It's just that it made me miss them even more. I miss seeing them together. I miss hearing their voices. I miss everything about them. Aaawww,... I'm starting to tear up again. >_< The last time I saw them together was during the Xconcert fanmeeting, and it was before Leader visited the Philippines. So roughly around one month already, but it seems like ages ago. I hope they'll be coming out soon... together. Here is the audio clip of maknae singing that song. 

 
credits: mangosorbet@yt.com+Prettyboy(kimhyungjun.kr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails