.

.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong at BOF Alumni Event

Omo!!! The pictures from the said event is already out! I love the shot when Hyun Joong was doing the pout! kekeke I wish I was there... :-(  But thankfully, there are pictures that was taken by one of our kind hearted Triple S. Huge thanks to MurdererQ for sharing this pictures. What will we do without you? Komawo ^^

looks like Ji Hoo sunbae is enjoying with Jandi here ^^


Ji Hoo sunbae...when did you curl your hair?  

thirsty? so serious while drinking water eh? ^^


what are you thinking right now? your dongsaengs? ^^

 you seem so happy here 

3 soju please kekeke ^^  

the same clothes he wore when he was here in the Philippines 

a smile that can take your breath away...

Ji hoo sunbae you have two rings.. give me the other one..give me give me ^^

Jandi telling Ji Hoo sunbae that they have the same haircut...kekeke

what's inside this microphone? ... ^^

my pout is better than Jandi ^^
 

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails