.

.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong's Message from KeyEast Website

Almost all blogs have already posted this news but I can't help but post this also since This is concerning Kim Hyun Joong. This is the first time he left a message here. I wonder what would be the news that he will announce after 2 months. Do you have an idea?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The things I want to say will be revealed in 2 months time, Must-Catch-It-Live^^

These days I've learnt alot of the internet languages kkk, so I've got so many antis is it????? kk

Don't worry guys, I'm okay kk, I'm enjoying the situation now kkk, very interesting ne. I sound like a pervert, ahaha kk

Thank you anyway, 2 months later I'll tell you the things I wanna say, from the horse's mouth kk


credits: yenhersheytriples@blogspot + hyun-joong.com + ode.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails