.

.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Triple S Voting Powers

Upon posting the steps to vote yesterday, I was worried if I was able to provide the necessary information, if it would help to let other Triple S know on how to vote, since you have witnessed how far is Kim Hyun Joong and Mischievous Kiss was behind. Almost 500,000 votes was the difference yesterday. I even asked a couple of friends of mine to post the link on their blogs. I wanted to spread the word. I was nervous to check the site this morning, and when I am about to vote, here's what I have seen...



Did you see it??? Look closely... on the number of votes! Kim Hyun Joong's number of votes is 1,250,260 compared to competitor's vote of 1,050,785! And for Mischievous Kiss, it's 3,335,360 compared to 3,215,865! I knew it! Triple S voting powers are truly amazing! But we should not be just satisfied with the results. This is not yet the final result. We still have days left before they announce who really is the winner. So we should keep it up! I trust on every Triple S. Aja Aja Fighting! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails