.

.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong wants tougher roles in the future

Our leader wants tougher roles, eh? Yeah well I think it would be a great challenge for him to accept these kind of roles as an actor. Probably he wants to get out of the 'romantic sweet' image since he already had that for 'Mischievous Kiss' and 'Boys Over Flowers'. Hmmm.. I think I also want to see him doing a 'bad boy' image. Imagine him being a villain in a movie. If that ever happens, that will only be the first time that I would like the villain instead of the lead main actor. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong said…Romantic acting makes my toes and fingers shrink... I want to do some tough guy roles"

Credit:http://www.hancinema.net/kim-hyun-joong-said-romantic-acting-makes-my-toes-and-fingers-shrink--i-want-to-do-some-tough-guy-roles--26169.html

"If I cared about the viewers rating, I would've done big dramss. I was really ok with my dramas".

'Naughty Kiss', which ended last October, was a total failure viewers rating-wise. Even though it recorded 8 million viewers for YouTube special version, TV version ended quietly.

Compare to the careful question, Kim Hyun-joong's answer was cool. “Everybody near me asked that I was okay, but I was really okay. I was because it wasn't the worst viewers rated drama. I told people that all I have to do is go up now.”

Kim Hyun-joong confessed that he also learned responsibility as an actor from this drama. “I learned how hard it was to lead a drama by oneself. I don't regret my work since I did my best. I love to have high viewers rating but I don't cling to it. I rather try to do a drama that I can proudly show to my son/daughter later in my life. 'Naughty Kiss' will be one of them.”

He also revealed his thoughts about classic mellow or action drama/movie. “Yoon Ji-ho from 'Boys over Flowers' or Baek Seung-jo from 'Naughty Kiss' are totally different character from me. Their lines are so cheesy. I think they were cheesy because those two dramas were school-based dramas. I want to do some other types of character for next drama. Someone who likes to yell and full of testosterone.”

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20101122n03845?mid=e0101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails