.

.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[Eng Subs] SS501 History on Power Music

Before I post the video, let me tell you a short story. I was having dinner with my sister the other day while watching in front of tv. ( I know that's not a good eating habit... mianhe ^^) She has a habit of switching channels and also likes to watch korean channels. While looking for something interesting to watch, she chose a certain channel and said, ' You know what, you can watch in this channel some korean shows'. I told her 'really?' while still looking at my plate, busy eating. ^^ Until I heard a familiar tune. I was thinking 'That tune seems from a song that I know'. It soundd like from the intro of SS501's 'Warning'. When I looked at the television, the words indicated was 'SS501 History'. And then I stood up my chair and screamed 'Sis, you're so great! Nice timing!' and ran over in front of the tv. My sister was like 'Huh? What did I do?' ^^ I grabbed any recording device that my hands could get, which is my phone, and started capturing the moment. ^^ It's not everyday I got to see these 5 guys on our TV so i was extremely happy. ^^ Anyways, I apologize if my recording was not that clear. ^^ But let me share with you what I have watched. I don't know exactly if this was already shared before, however for those who haven't seen it, this is your chance. ^^ Subs was provided by the show.On part 2, try to lower down the volume since the audio was too loud. Mianhe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails