.

.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Notice from KeyEast: Keeping Hyung Joong's personal life private

I just went to work last night, and as soon as I turned on my computer this was already on the news. Hmmm... I wonder what trigger KeyEast to release such statement. I'm thinking they were referring to Hyung Joong's soccer schedule, or probably not. But in any case, I totally understand the management's concern for Hyun Joong's personal life. Of course, who would want to be followed around EVERY TIME? He should be able to relax during his free time, and he could not do it unless there are cameras watching his every move. Since he will be working hard starting June for his comeback, maybe we should give him some time to unwind and to enjoy whatever he has right now.

credits: http://www.hyun-joong.com/bbs/view.asp?idx=13313&code=notice&searchopt=&searchkey=&category=&page=1
English translation: ode@ss501ode.blogspot.com
Source: Hyun-Joong.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails