.

.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong and his drinking capacity

I was surprised to see his statement 'I guess I'm no longer an idol.' Probably because he was thinking he's no longer hiding these kind of stories. But honestly, ever since he was honest right? I remember way back years ago when he was guested in one variety show, they were still young then, he even said he can drink 6 bottles of soju. ^^ Now, it's only 4. ^^ Hyun Joong-ah, I haven't forgotten that interview. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Kim Hyun Joong talks candidly about his drinking limits

Kim Hyun Joong recently guested on SBS Power FM’s “Park So Hyun’s Love Game“, where he candidly discussed his drinking habits.

He confessed, “My drinking limit is about four soju bottles.”

Park So Hyun asked, “What’s a small misunderstanding people have about you?” He answered, “People always ask me, ‘You drink wine or hard liquor, right?’ However, I don’t drink often and when I do, I drink three and a half to four bottles of soju.”

He continued, “Since I debuted at a young age, they told me not to talk about facial hair, first loves, alcohol, and cigarettes. Since I talk about all of these things often now, I guess I’m no longer an idol.”

Listeners commented, “The 26-year-old Hyun Joong’s stories are so honest”, “Him talking about mundane things was new”, and “That’s a lot to drink!”


credits: Asia Today via Nate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails