.

.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong's 'Kiss Kiss' MV Japanese Version Full

I will edit this post once the Official MV is out. But for the mean time, you can watch it first here, then watch it again later at midnight when they released the Official MV. ^^  That girl must have saved a country in her previous life for having a chance to film these scenes with Hyun Joong. Although in reality, we all know Hyun Joong hates to do cheesy things, but still you may never know, once he founds his true love, he can be as sweet as this one. ^^ Arrrggghhh I wish I can be that girl! ^^ (in my wildest dreams! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ) I noticed that Hyun Joong smiled more when he was playing in the snow with his Artmatic friends. ^^

*Update: Posted a clearer version. ^^ Enjoy!





credits: wan0606khj@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails