.

.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My ticket to a date with Park Jung Min ^^

Yesterday, there was a distribution of tickets by the organizers for Jung Min's event. And by the time I got the ticket on my own hands, I was so happy! Just a month away, and I'll be able to see the SS501's Sexy Charisma himself... in the flesh! ^^ He was named as the 'Best in Fan Service', and I would like to witness that personally. kekeke ^^ It has been always my dream to see the 5 boys together, but since they are doing their solo activities as of the moment, I'll settle first on seeing them one by one. I've seen Hyun Joong twice, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng once, now it's Jung Min's turn, and hopefully I'll see Hyung Jun soon. ^^ For those who haven't gotten their tickets yet, you can visit Triple S Philippines Facebook page to know how or you can visit all SM ticketnet outlets to buy your tickets. You don't want to miss this one time event, do you? ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails