.

.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Heo Young Saeng performs 'Red Umbrella' in 'Immortal Song 2'

I was at my nephew's birthday party earlier so I wasn't able to watch this on live streaming. Forgive me if I'm only posting it now, but better late than never. ^^ This is what we are all anticipating for. ^^ Although he didn't won, but for us Triple S, he will always be a winner. ^^ For those who missed the chance to watch it, here is SS501's main vocal Heo Young Saeng singing 'Red Umbrella'. ^^ He's so cute when he did that 'dance or aegyo(?) part after hitting the high note. ^^ Oh, by the way, you might wanna prepare your hearts out for the ending. ^^



credits: monmonsnowSeason9@yt

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I've been watching this over and over agin... Each time it comes to ending... I scream lodly!!! arrrrghhhhh!!! He sooooo CUTE!!! Always make me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails