.

.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong performs at MTV Presents Valentines Live 2012

And I just missed him so much performing on stage! When I watched this videos, I acted as if I was a fangirl watching it live. ^^ Although I'm only seeing it on my computer, but whenever I wanted to scream and do the fanchant or sing with the sings, I still do it. hehehe ^^ Weird right? ^^ But honestly, I really did miss him. Can't wait to see him perform once again for us. ^^ I wonder what is his next concept? He already did a tough and manly guy image in Break Down, a dandy and chic guy in Lucky, so what's in store for us in his next album? Let's all wait and see. ^^ Huge thanks to elley for sharing this with us. ^^

Let Me Go + Break Down + Please





Do You Like That + Lucky Guy + Special Dance Performance



credits: elleyjooong@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails