.

.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Article about Heo Young Saeng acting in sitcom 'I Need A Fairy'

I remember I used to ask myself how come Young Saeng wasn't casted in a drama or a sitcom when all other four members of SS501 already tried acting. So, when it was announced that he'll be a part of 'I Need A Fairy'/'Sent from Heaven', I was really happy about it. Finally, I was able to see him act on a sitcom. ^^ I was even happier when it was aired in our local cable channel. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heo Young Saeng is Studying Acting through ‘We Need a Fairy’

Heo Young Saeng recently revealed that he’s learning a lot about acting through his sitcom role.




In a recent interview with enews, Heo Young Saeng said, “I’ve started appearing in the sitcom We Need a Fairy from its 20th episode. I’m working hard on it with the thought that I should learn from the experience.” His role is that of the first love of Cha Na Ra (Koh Woo Ri), who became a singer after he broke up with her when he moved overseas.

Many SS501 members, including Kim Hyun Joong, have tried out acting, but for Heo Young Saeng, this is his first drama appearance.

He said, “Fortunately I did get a taste of what acting is like through the musical The Three Musketeers, but it’s different from what a drama is like. I was pressured by the thought that I would be acting with such big seniors as Cha In Pyo.”

He added, “I felt pressured and it felt so difficult. I had to pull through a lot and I kept forgetting the dialogue. Now, however, I’ve gotten used to it somewhat, and I feel more comfortable now that I’ve gotten to know the people.”

He never had much of a chance to act because he was busy as the main vocalist of SS501. “I always wanted to try acting,” he said.

“I want to gain a lot of experience through We Need a Fairy. I’ll work hard with the thought that it’s a chance to show my supportive fans something different. I’m excited to think I’ll be learning something about the world of acting.”

Heo Young Saeng recently released his second solo album SOLO, and will continue promoting his first single cut Crying. The lyrics of the song are about a man waiting alone for his loved one to come back.

Photo credit: B2M Entertainment

credits: enewsworld.mnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails