.

.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

[Eng Subs] Heo Young Saeng's cut in KBS 'Sent from Heaven' Special Feature

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone who supported this drama, and who patiently waited for my subbed videos. I know that sometimes I got delayed in subbing it, but still you were patient enough until I uploaded it. I don't know when I'll be back in subbing, maybe if there are someone out there who would like to translate some videos of SS501, I'd be more than happy to be subbing their videos. I'm not fluent in Korean, only knows some of it, that's why I'd rather prefer to subbed for someone who know Korean very well. I'm always willing to do the subbing for anyone who'd like to translate SS501 videos. ^^ I hope you enjoyed the drama 'Sent from Heaven'. Until my next subbing project! ^^

 

credits: rmdkdl.com + mukamuka_ys + subs provided by KBS World

3 comments:

  1. Hye.. Thanks for your hardwork in subbing this sitcom. But.. Can you sub Kim Hyung Jun's cut in his new drama? I'm dying to watch it. At YouTube they only have the raw cut. Can you? If it's not a burden. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your words of encouragement. ^^ Unfortunately, as i've mentioned in my post, I'm n ot fluent in Korean. T_T So as much as I would like to sub it for you, I can't. T_T But if there is someone out there who is fluent in Korean language and is willing to provide me translations, I'd be happy to do the hard subbed. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh.. Hee it's ok. Unfortunately, I didn't know anyone who fluent in korean. Nevermind.. Sooner or later the drama will be fully sub, hopefully. Hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails