.

.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kim Hyung Jun is about to hit the big screen

Soon enough our Maknae Hyung Jun is about to be seen in the big screen. Based on the article, He'll be joining the cast of the movie 'An Actor is an Actor'. I'm so excited for him. I know he will be doing good. I wonder what his hyungs have to say about this. ^^ I bet they support him. 김형준 화이팅! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyung Jun to join Lee Joon on the cast of ‘An Actor is an Actor’

SS501‘s Kim Hyung Jun will be joining MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon on the cast of the movie ‘An Actor is an Actor‘.

According to his label, movie representatives approached Kim Hyung Joon to try his hand for the first time in movies. He will be joining Yang Dong Geun, Seo Young Hee, and Lee Joon on the cast.

It will be Kim Hyung Joon’s first time on the big screen, but he has already acted in dramas such as ‘My Shining Girl‘ and ‘I Love You‘.

credits: jennywill@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails