.

.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

You've got mail! A letter from our SS501 Center Kim Kyu Jong 11.20.12

The moment I opened my eyes today, this is the first news I've seen. I immediately get up on my feet and immediately look for the translation of his letter. Our dear Kyu Jongie surprised us once again by making a letter for us Pretties. I am so touched. T_T 감동~ I can't deny the fact that I missed him so much. I miss him being active in Twitterland. He's always the one who always mentions us and leave us with words of wisdom from different quotations he found on reading books. 정말 보고싶어 규종이~ T_T I feel relieved he is doing okay. I wonder what was the 'big gift' he mentioned. Well, whatever it is, I bet it would definitely be a special one. ^^ We missed you Kyu Jongie......


Credits : kyu-jong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Hello! X 501
It has been a long time isn’t it??
It is cold, is everyone taking care not to catch flu and staying healthy?! Cannot fall sick~ You’ll get scolded if you fall sick!^^
November is already passing by for 2012 too. Time flies and flies really fast!
Oh!! I’ve received with gratefulness, the gifts and letters sent for 11-Nov by Pretties~
Pretties are always thinking of me! Thanks to the encouragements and saying that you’re missing me, I am spending each and every day healthily and enjoyably~
I miss everyone.. Miss you..^^
I once saw this sentence in a book. “From the everyday goods that were used by me for a long time, I can feel that there is a slight smell of friendship” As such, the things that stay with me for a long time gives me a comfortable as well as a joyous feeling. But with the beautiful love that we have by feeling for each other’s emotions, you don’t know how much more joyous and comfortable it felt. I think it is because the times we were together are neatly stacked up in my heart. I’m always grateful but the feeling of sorry seems to become as much as my grateful feelings..
Like how much we have grown attached to each other, I wanted to take care of you more and be good to you. Sorry that I wasn’t able to be good to you as much as I wanted to. Hm! But I will definitely give a big gift to Pretties~
Always being the strength for me, making me not to be contented with the current but to be dreaming of an even bigger dream, thank you<3 br="br">I will spend this winter warmly by thinking of Pretties^^!
So then, till the day we meet again next time~ Bye~!^^ Bye bye~~~ <3 br="br">P.S Hope that you will have a beautiful end to 2012! Be careful not to catch the cold~

1 comment:

  1. such a warm letter..even kyu jong oppa not with us but still feel warm heart..oppa be healthy also..we will wait for u..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails