.

.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

[Eng Translation] Heo Young Saeng's New Year Message to Y.E.S Japan 01.01.13

Just when we thought that Young Saeng was missing in action, he decided to leave a new year's message to his fans. ^^ I'm so grateful to the translator for providing us the English translation, because honestly, I really have a hard time reading his message. I don't know if it was me, or his handwriting is full of art. ㅋㅋㅋ 아무튼 고마워 허영생 for remembering your fans on this day. ^^  Hope you have a wonderful new year and we wish you and your fellow members more success this 2013. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Credits : http://heoyoungsaeng.jp/ + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY



Everyone~ Hello!
Last year, I made my solo debut in Japan
Thanks to all of you, it was a good year.
I will work hard in order to see everyone
Through the many activities (that I’ll have) this year too!
Happy new year~
Be a wealthy~ person ^^

-Young Saeng-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails