.

.

Monday, February 18, 2013

More photos of SS501 Leader Kim Hyun Joong playing soccer 02.16.13

Sorry if I have to put up another entry of his photos. It seems that my previous entry are many already and it would be too much if I try to insert these photos on that post. So I'm making another post, since the pictures are interesting to see. Especially the first picture which I find it very funny the moment I looked at it. If you would notice on some fancams that he's a bit serious since the soccer game was held in the morning, and we all know he's not the morning type of person. ㅋㅋㅋ That's why I chose the first picture as the first one to post, to make you smile. ^^ 미소 짓다 김현중~ ^^






































credits: as tagged + blog.naver.com/hj090331?Redirect=Log&logNo=120181725436

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails