.

.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong's Message on his Official Website: 29th Story..... 12.25.13

푸하하하하하하하~~!! 웃겨!! 웃겨!! 김현중 완전 웃겨!! ^^ 왜이래?? ^^ Him being 4D all over again!! ^^ Even calling himself a poor man. Lols ^^ 거지? 아니야. 핸섬 거지 김현!! ^^ This was left in his Official Website and I bet many fans are pleased to see his message on this special day. ^^ Thanks to @howlovelylala for translating. ^^




Merry Christmas and Happy new year^^
I drew this while I was filming the drama, for Christmas and New year greetings at the same time^^ Hoping 2014 will not be lonely for all of you~~ Here's a photo I've got a mustache as a bonus
I became a man.... ㅜㅜ It suits me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Merry Christmas to all of you, do something warm and look after people around you

Please look after poor people like me.....ㅋㅋㅋ..


credits: hyun-joong.com + @howlovelylala (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails